So you want to sell your skins, eh? No worries we got you covered. Simply follow these instructions to get your skin listed for sale on the Lootbear Marketplace:
- Log in to your Lootbear account
- Click the ‘deposit’ button within your profits page
- You will then be asked to select the skin(s) you would like to deposit from your in-game inventory.
- Once you have selected your skin(s), click the ‘deposit’ button on the pop up window to confirm the deposit. (Make sure you choose a list price)
- You will then be sent a trade offer from one of our Bots allowing you to deposit the skins into our website.
- Once the item is in your on-site inventory, click ‘item settings’ to decide what you want to do with the item (sell, rent, price settings etc)
If you want to increase your chances of a sale / rental, a good tip is to reduce the price lower than the average!