Last Updated: Jan 1, 2018
2. How We Use Personal Information. Personal Information is used to:
a. provide and improve the Site, services, features and content;
b. to administer a User's membership and use of the Site;
c. to enable Users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site;
d. to better understand User needs and interests;
e. to fulfill requests a User may make;
f. to personalize the User experience;
g. to provide or offer software updates and product announcements; and
h. to provide Users with further information and offers from LootBear that LootBear believes Users may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services and products offered by LootBear or third parties that are authorized by LootBear.
3. Personal Information is gathered to monitor and analyze use of LootBear and its services, for technical administration, to increase the Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, to better tailor it to User needs, to generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and website use behavior of Users, and to verify that the proper information is submitted to fulfill and process User requests. If a User decides at any time that they no longer wish to receive LootBear emails or communications, they should click on the unsubscribe link provided in LootBear’s marketing emails or email [email protected] with subject line "unsubscribe."
4. Merchants, Service Providers, Business Partners and Others. LootBear may work with third-party providers to enable Users to purchase or rent items. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the LootBear Site and service, to provide service on LootBear’s behalf, to perform website-related services (including but not limited to maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of LootBear’s features), or to assist LootBear’s in analyzing how the Site and service are used and can be improved. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only for purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf.
5. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. LootBear must cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. In the event of a claim and/or legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of LootBear.com or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity LootBear may consider to pose a risk of being illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable, LootBear reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as LootBear in its sole discretion finds necessary or appropriate.
6. Business Transfers. In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, LootBear may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, and our Users' Personal Information may be transferred as part of that transaction.
7. Changing or Deleting Your Information. A request to delete a User's account is different from a request to unsubscribe from emails and communications. Users may opt to unsubscribe from our email alerts, which will terminate the issuance of automatically generated emails that inform Users about new features of the Site or to market LootBear's services. To delete a User account entirely from LootBear.com, the User must email [email protected] with the subject line "delete account."
8. Security. LootBear takes the security of Personal Information seriously. LootBear appreciates our Users' use of the Site and will employ reasonable measures designed to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access and unsolicited contact from third-party groups. To that end, all sensitive Personal Information is transmitted through secure networks. Credit card numbers are not stored or held on our servers.